One of my friends asked "Why do you pay so much money for your kids to do Martial arts classes? Well I have a confession to make, I don't pay for my kids martial arts Personally, I couldn't care less about Martial arts.
So if I am not paying for Martial arts what am I paying for?
• I pay for those moments when my kids become so tired they want to quit but don't.
• I pay for those days when my kids come home from school and are "too tired" to go their clubs but go anyway.
• I pay for my kids to learn to be disciplined.
• I pay for my kids to learn to take care of their body.
• I pay for my kids to learn to work with others and to be good team mates.
• I pay for my kids to learn to deal with disappointment, when they don't get that belt they'd hoped for, but still have to work hard in the grading.
• I pay for my kids learn to make and accomplish goals.
• I pay for my kids to learn that it takes hours and hours and hours and hours of hard work and practice to create a black belt, and that success does not happen over night.
• I pay for the opportunity my kids have and will have to make life-long friendships.
• I pay so that my kids can be on the mats instead of in front of a screen...
I could go on but to be short, I don't pay for Martial art classes I pay for the opportunities that Kuk Sool Won provides my kids to develop attributes that will serve them well throughout their lives and give them the opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen so far I think it is a great investment!